Handcrafted Salmon Burgers
Here are some of our favorite seafood recipes & other tips that we have compiled based on customer requests. Click on each for a full recipe PDF.
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Oyster Casserole
Great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner.
- Clams Casino
- Herbed Oyster Stuffing
Simple and delicious alternative to traditional Thanksgiving stuffing.
- Warm Crabmeat Dip
A quick and easy hors d’oeuvre that’s always a crowd pleaser at our family gatherings.
- Halibut with White Beans in a Tomato-Rosemary Broth
- Striped Bass with Lemon Rosemary Sauce
- Citrus Grilled Halibut
- Basic Grilled Swordfish
- Blackened Salmon
A simple recipe great for the grill or stovetop.
- Cedar Plank Salmon
A basic recipe with sophisticated flavor and beautiful presentation.
- Cedar Plank Shrimp
- Cedar Plank Sesame Ginger Salmon
- Grilled Halibut with Basil Shallot Butter
- Grilled Sea Bass with Mango, Grapefruit & Avocado Salad
- Grilled Side of Salmon
- Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary White Wine Sauce
- Fried Calamari with Cherry Peppers
This bistro style recipe can be prepared right in your kitchen.
- How to Pan Sear Scallops
Pan searing sea scallops is a quick and easy preparation method if you remember a few key things.
- How to Steam Lobsters
Steaming is our recommended method of cooking lobsters. Compared to boiling, steaming is less prone to overcooking and it preserves the flavor of the lobster meat.
- Crab Cakes
Our favorite recipe for appetizer or entrée sized crab cakes loaded with crabmeat
- Maine Crab Ravioli with Thyme Tomato Broth
A simple yet impressive appetizer from Boston’s famous Mistral restaurant.
Have a Favorite Recipe You’d Like to Share?
We’d love to try it out.